Thursday, November 26, 2009
Sunday, November 15, 2009
I get a lot of questions asking about the construction of the sweater patterns I have. I have sat down and taken pictures of each step as I made it. You will need to print out the Cardigan Pattern to use with this. I am not posting the pattern here, just the "how to". This will help you make any of my sweaters and any you may find on the web as they are all basically the same.
1. This is what it will look like after row 1.
2. This is after Row 5. The next row will form the armholes.
3. This is row 6 and forms the armholes.
4.Here you get a better look at what the sweater will look like after row 6 is complete.
You have now formed the yoke of the sweater and the next row
will start the body of the sweater.
5. This is row 7, this is where you crochet in the chain 6 of row 6.
6. This is the front edge after you have completed the body of the sweater.
7. This is the buttonhole on the left front. Sorry the picture isn't great.
8. Where the hook is is where you joing to make the sleeve. It doesn't matter exactly where you join, usually about the middle.
New Patterns! New Patterns!
Easy Print Document G 6 hook Bernat Baby so ftee y arn Size: newborn Chain 36 Row 1: dc in 4th...
Easy Print Pattern This dress should fit a 6-8 lb newborn baby. G7 hook light WW yarn such as Simply Soft or Pound of...
Easy Print Doc Simply Soft yarn, size G7 hook Size ( to m ake larger use a larger ho ok Gauge of my sweater i...